Sunday, April 3, 2011

I believe I have the flu.

And it is not cool at all. I had a fever the first day and now day three my tummy aches and I have no energy. I just have the blah's.I was supposed to head back to California on Monday but I feel so bad I might have to wait till Wednesday.

I'm shooting my own content right now so I'm super busy trying to get what I need for my website. It's kinda stressful but with help from my friend/director Juan Cuba things are running alot smoother. He's a great guy with lots of talent and I love that I have him as a valuable asset on team Mylie. His guidance means alot to me and LA can be a very lonely place without good solid friends.

So today since I'm sick and don't feel like doing much I decided to work on my website and blog. Yes i know there are guys out there that can do my website for me but hey, I'm on a budget. It's always best if you can cut costs. And besides that I feel like I'm an intelligent person and i just might be able to do it myself. Fingers crossed at least. Wish me luck on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment