Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Contests & Ebay Auctions & Panty Raiders

I know I know I haven't been blogging as of late.I've been kinda busy and Lazy.I did have an exciting past 3 days though.I held and ebay auction to raise money for my website and raised....
$65.99 from Crissy & Jeremy Starks (my facebook boyfriend & girlfriend)
and....
$25.00 from my friend Glen

Everyone I really apprieciate the help.and Crissy and Jeremy I'm going to have the best time making your vid and Glen your photo will be on it's way tomorrow(the one I had printed at the photo place cut my feet out of the photo?)
And I also had a facebook contest(these guys are my #1 fans for this week)
Tito
Aaron
Octavio
I'm mailing your autographed photos tomorrow guys.

I love playing games and connecting with my fans.

If anyone has anyother ideas to raise money for my site plmk your input.:)

Oh yeah today I put up and ebay auction for my well worn panties for all you panty raiders out there
Ebay panty raid







1 comment:

  1. Amazing photograph. I love every aspect from your head to your toes.

    Aaron "iLL Omen" Duncan.

    ReplyDelete